Society Registration in Bangalore
Society Registration service in Bangalore is executed through Smartcorp in a hassle free manner in major places of Bangalore including Majestic, JP Nagar, Chikballapur, Banashankari, etc. We are one of the leading legal service providers in Bangalore with a team of experienced professionals who provides best guidance in the process of registration. Our professional team ensures the success and timely completion of the work. Smartcorp offers all types of legal services under one roof and have done several registrations in Bangalore by providing endless support to their clients.
Society Registration in Bangalore is incorporated for the need of an organization of non-commercial character for the sustainability of repeated charitable activities including education, art, religion, sport, culture and music. Associations or societies are incorporated to help further since they work on a non-profit base. Society registration in Bangalore regulates the promotion of literature, science or the fine arts and the diffusion of useful knowledge or political education or charitable purposes.
The Society which is enrolled under Societies Registration Act, 1860 cannot use its assets for personal use. The profit of a society necessarily benefits the working of an organization. Society Registration Act 1860 has listed the procedures of action of a society registered in India. People who belongs to this community preserves the mutual thought and follows the regulation of this Act to keep up the harmony and to increase the social welfare.
Documents Required for Society Registration in Bangalore
- PAN card of the members
- Residential proofs like Aadhar card, bank statement
- MOA and AOA
- Covering letter
- Registered address proof
- Declaration by the President
Purpose of Society registration in Bangalore
- Funding for charitable assistance
- Formation of Military orphan funds
- Societies recognized at the General Presidencies of India
- Endorsement of Science, Literature and Fine Arts
- Commands or diffusion of useful knowledge
- Dissemination of political education
Features of Society Registration
- According to Society Registration Act 1975, society consists of a minimum of 7 members will be recognized for registration.
- Minimum Rs.10, 000/- is required to register as a society.
- As per Tamil Nadu Apartment Ownership Act, the association formed for the maintenance of the apartment with the registration of 5 members.
- The Executive committee of the Society will be the management of the society consisting of 3 members.
- A society should be registered within 3 months from the date of its formation.