Spice Board Registration Service Providers in Coimbatore
Smartcorp is one of the best consultants of Spice Board Registration in Coimbatore since 2010. Our firm has extended the services in townhall, Gandhi park, Saibaba colony, Mettupalayam , Thudiyalur and saravanampatti and many other places of Coimbatore. Spice Board is an Indian Government regulatory and export promotion council working for Indian spice business. It was established in 1987 under the Cardamom Board (1968) and Spices Export Promotion Council (1960).
Spice board has the responsibility of the production and development of cardamom and export promotion of 52 spices shown in the schedule of the Act. After the commencement of the Spice Board Registration, no person shall commence or carry on the business of export of any spice. If any person is carrying the business of export of spices before the commencement of this Act, he/ she may continue to do so for a period of three months from such commencement.
Later, they has to make an application within the said period of three months till the disposal of such application. The Board grants the application certificate with certain particulars accompanied by a receipt evidencing the payment of the prescribed fee.
Main Functions of Spice Board
- Research, Development, and Regulation of domestic marketing of Small & Large Cardamom
- Handling all Spice’s post harvesting improvement process
- Organic Product’s promotion, production & certification of spices
- North Eastern based Spices Development work
- Quality Checking
- Export promotion of all spices through support for
- Technology up gradation.
- Quality up-gradation.
- Brand promotion
- Research & product development
Documents Required for Spice Board Registration
- Application in the prescribed form (Form-1)
- IE (import-export) code certificate’s self attested copy
- Registration fee in the form of crossed Demand Draft- favouring spice board request.
- Confidential bank certificate in prescribed format
- Partnership deed/ Memorandum and Articles of Association-
- GST registration certificate’s self certified Copy.
- In case, if they are a manufacturer-exporter of spices, then self attested certificate issued by directorate of industries
- Self-certified copy of PAN card
- CEO or the designated officer’s passport size photo with white background
Benefits Of Spice Board Registration
- The board takes part in research, development and regulation of the domestic marketing.
- The board is active in the trade promotion.
- It undertakes the product development and research.