Barcode Registration in Tirupur
Barcode is used for identification of products. We Smartcorp provide amazing service for Barcode registration in Tirupur. We Smartcorp offer best services to its clients. Our company provides what a customer really wants and assists them in providing better solutions. Barcode is a representation of data of a product in the form of parallel lines varying in width and spacing between them. It is a machine readable one and widely used in supermarkets, malls, stores etc. for automatic identification of the product. We offer barcode registration services across India.
Due to the terrific growth of varied products, its number and frequency in supply chain manually capturing product information is a tedious task. Thus a need for the barcode occurs for the identification of products. Finally, it was designed in 1970 by George J. Laurer in the U.S.A
Types of Barcode
Barcode is classified based on the industry or purpose. They are EAN/UPC, Data Bar Family, One dimensional (1D) Barcodes, Two dimensional (2D) Barcodes. These codes can be used in any country across the globe.
- PAN Card of the company or the proprietor for a proprietorship firm
- One copy of the reviewed Balance Sheet
- Firm name revealing a request for barcode allotment
- Any proof about the status of the applicant company such as
- GST/VAT registration certificate for Proprietorship firms
- GST/VAT registration certificate or partnership deed for Partnership firms
- GST/VAT registration certificate and ROC certificate or MOA (Memorandum of Association) for Private/public Ltd company
- GST/VAT registration certificate or Registrar of Society (ROS) certificate for other entities such as HUF, Registered Society etc.
- A copy of canceled cheque of the company.