Section 8(sec25) Company Registration in Tirupur
Section 8 Company registration in Tirupur comes under the organization which is registered as a Non-Profit Organization (NPO). Have your NPO registration done in Tirupur. The objective of section 8 companies is encouragement of arts, commerce, charity, education, protection of environment, science, social welfare, sports, research, and religion with the aim to earn income in promoting its objects. It behaves exactly like a limited company. However, it will differ in many aspects. The income of the section 8 Company must be used to encourage only charitable objects and should not be pay any bonus to the members of the company.
Features of section 8 company registration
- There are two types of sectors for section 8 company one is NGO and the other one is Micro finance.
- In section 8 company the persons should be registered as limited company without the addition of the word “Limited” and “Private Limited”.
- The company can enjoy all the privileges and be focused to all obligations of Limited Companies.
- The company can only use its profits and income in promoting of its objects.
Procedure for section 8 company registration
- Obtain Digital Signatures
- Obtain Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Name availability for proposed company
- The memorandum of association of the proposed company can be in Form no. INC.13.
- License for new companies with charitable objects can in the form INC 12.
- Pan Card of the Company
- DIN number
- DSC documents
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association