NBFC Registration in Tirupur
NBFC in India are finance institutions that offers people various banking services, but it does not have banking licenses. The NBFC registration can be done in Tirupur. We Smartcorp provide greater opportunity for people in doing non-banking finance companies registration. We have highly qualified professionals’ for providing better solutions to the people. The non- banking finance companies offer banking services such as loans and credit facilities, retirement planning, money markets, underwriting and merger activities.
It does not include any institution’s principal business like agriculture, industrial activity or the buy, sell or construction of immovable property. Types of NBFC’s are: Asset Finance Company, Investment Company, Loan Companies, Infrastructure Finance Company, Systemically Important Core Investment Company, Infrastructure Debt Fund, on-Banking Financial Company – Micro Finance Institution (NBFC-MFI), Non-Banking Financial Company – Factors (NBFC-Factors).
Difference between NBFCS & Banks
- It does not have license but it provides banking services to the people.
- It does not accept Demand Deposits
- An NBFC does not issue cheque drawn on itself
- Unlike banks, NBFC’s does not provides deposit insurance facility of the Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation
- An NBFC does not maintain Reserve Ratios
- An NBFC cannot treat largely in Agricultural, Industrial Activity, Sale-Purchase, Construction of Immovable Property
- Foreign Investment allowed up to 100%.