Society Registration in Tirupur
Society refers to a group of people united together by mutual consent to act jointly for some common purposes. We Smartcorp provide greater advantage for people in Tirupur. The Society registration in Tirupur can be done quickly and efficiently with our expert’s team. A minimum of seven members are needed to form a society and these individuals can be Indian citizens or foreigners.
Purpose of Society registration
- Promotion of fine arts
- Diffusion of political education
- Grant of charitable assistance
- Promotion of science and literature
- Creation of military orphan funds
- Maintenance of galleries or public museum
- Maintenance or construction of reading rooms or libraries.
Features of Registration
- According to Society Registration Act 1975, society consists of a minimum of 7 members will be recognized for registration.
- Minimum Rs.10, 000/- is required to register as a society.
- As per Tamil Nadu Apartment Ownership Act, the association formed for the maintenance of the apartment with the registration of 5 members.
- The Executive committee of the Society will be the management of the society consisting of 3 members.
- A society should be registered within 3 months from the date of its formation.
- Registration has to be processed by a member of the committee or any other person authorized in this behalf.
- Affidavit No. 1, it is regarding ownership and NOC for registered office of society
- Affidavit No. 2 ,it is regarding persons not related to each other and name of society
- ID Proofs of all the members
- Address Proof of all the members
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)