Trust Registration in Tirupur
Trust registration in Tirupur is created for the benefit of society. In India, Trust can be formed under Indian Trust Act,1882 The registration is defined as the arrangement by which property is handed over to or giving right to a person, to use and dispose off properties for the benefit of another person. The trust registration is classified into two categories: Public trust and private trust. The public trust is created for the welfare of public and not for benefits of two or more individuals. Private trust is formed for the benefits of individuals other those public or charitable purposes. We Smartcorp provide excellent services for its clients.
Parties to the trust
Author of Trust - The person who declares the confidence is called “the author”
Trustee - Person who accepts the confidence is called the “trustee”.
Beneficiaries - Person who benefits the confidence is called the “Beneficiaries”
Trust property - The matter of trust is called “Trust property” or “Trust Money”.
Instrument of Trust - The trust is declared under an instrument called the “Instrument of Trust”.
- The trustee details like Name, Occupation, Address, Age, Father’s Name, Designation, Mobile Number, Email Address and Two Photograph are required.
- Address Proof of Trustee & Settler – Voter I.D / Driving license / Passport.
- Electricity Bill payment or House Tax Receipt or Water Bill Receipt or Ownership Proof of Property required.
- In the case of Rented, Rent Deed duly notarized with rent receipt and NOC form Land Lord on Rs 10/- Stamp Paper. Name of Landlord, Father’s name, Residence Address.
- Presence of Settler at the time of Registration along with Original ID is required.
- Presence of Two witnesses with original ID Proof is required at the time of Registration.