PAN / TAN Registration in Tirupur
PAN refers to the Permanent Account Number. It is the primary way to prevent tax avoidance by keeping a complete track of economic transactions. TAN refers to the Tax deduction Account Number. It is nothing but a 10 character alphanumeric identifier. TAN number is issued for a lifetime; it needs no renewel.TAN Number is required at time of TDS payment, TDS returns.
Importance of TAN number
Tan becomes necessary for all those who pay taxes on the source of their income, it is necessary for all those who pay for claiming the deduction in income tax returns. No documents are required to apply for this. On failure to apply TAN the penalty will be ₹ 10,000.
Application for applying new PAN Card or making Corrections in PAN Data
Those who have already obtained the PAN and they wish to obtain the new PAN card or want to do some changes in their PAN data, are required to submit their applications for PAN correction.
Application for allotment of PAN
- This application form by the applicant when don’t have PAN or PAN number not allotted to him.
- FORM 49A: - This form is filled by Indian citizens including those who are located outside India.
- FORM 49AA: - This form is filled by foreign citizens.
- Note: Name mentioned in Application form should exactly match with the Name in the Proof of Identity /Proof of Address.
Application for allotment of TAN
- Application for new TAN (Form 49B)
This application form should be used when the person has never applied for a TAN or does not have a TAN.
- Form for Changing data in the TAN
This application form should be used they want to do Correction in data associated with their TAN.