AEPC Registration in Coimbatore
Get your AEPC Registration in Coimbatore with the help of Smartcorp’s expert team. We offer our services over Ramanathapuram, Ukkadam, Gandhipuram, Singanallur and all the major areas of Coimbatore.
Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) founded in 1978 by the Government of India mainly for supporting the Indian exporters in their business efforts and also to simplify the inflow of overseas buyers to India for apparel purchase. It is mainly established for supporting and promoting the Indian apparel industry for a better growth. By AEPC Registration in Coimbatore, the apparel industry is getting more competitive advantages to improve the global structure in a sustainable manner. Through AEPC Registration, the business can acquire certain brand value and can generate employment opportunities in apparel export.
The Apparel export & promotion council involves in multiple activities & initiatives for the growth of Indian apparel export industry. This council involves in the promotion and propagation of export of all types of ready-made garments. Thus, handling the promotion measures, market researches, budgets and agreements everything is handled by AEPC. It also handles and monitors the tariffs and restrictions from importing into countries, works on designing the garment and technologies.
Documents required for AEPC Registration in Coimbatore
The self attested copy of IEC issued by the Licensing authority (DGFT)
- Duly notarized non-judicial stamp paper
- A self-attested copy of MoA & AoA (Memorandum & Articles of Association) or Partnership Deed or firm incorporation certificate
- Self-attested copy of SSI Certificate or Industrial License is mandatory, if it is a Manufacturer Exporter.
- The above documents should be notarized on a non-judicial stamp.
- Self-attested Certificate, Letter of Intent, Industrial License issued by the concerned Authority
Benefits of AEPC Registration
- By AEPC Registration, there is a chance to participate in international fairs and get end-to-end care of participation-related issues.
- By registration, the customers will get the latest ideas and innovations in the fashion world. It provides fashion forecasts, upcoming demand patterns, and market dynamics.
- People will get chance to be listed in the Indian Exporters Directory and have access to the comprehensive Apparel Importers Directory.
- Also they will get a chance to participate in seminars, workshops, study groups and lectures, from empanelled industry experts.
- Documents like Certificate of Origin and Export Performance Certificate (EPC) for duty-free import.
AEPC’s main objectives
- To develop the export of all types of readymade garments, excluding, woolen knitwear and garments of leather, jute and hemp.
- To assist members in the small scale sector by giving them support and making them to understand the implementation of drawbacks, rules and procedures and facilities provided for applying.