Barcode registration in Coimbatore through Smartcorp provides various benefits for companies to track their products. Smartcorp is one of the best legal service providers and our professional experts provides guidance in each step of registration. We serve in Singanallur, Varadharajapuram, Hopes , Avinashi road, Nava India and Vadavalli. Barcode helps to increase the productivity and sales that parallely reduces the human errors and saves lot of time. The lines and patterns on a barcode are used to display the numbers and data and it reads the basic information about a product and it is entered into a computer system. Barcode reduces the time consumption.
Barcode registration in coimbatore plays a crucial role in the effective and efficient operation of our economy. It is a machine-readable code in the form of numbers and a pattern of parallel lines of varying widths, printed on and identifying a product. A barcode on a product plays a vital role in the supply chain. It helps to identify the particular products easily and it helps in the billing process. This is started out with simple 1-dimensional designs, consisting of basic black lines that could only be read by specially designed barcode scanners. Barcodes are available in various shapes and sizes and it can be read easily in mobiles. Smartcorp provides barcode registration in Coimbatore at an affordable cost and in an effective manner.
Documents Required for Barcode registration in Coimbatore
- PAN Card of the company is required
- One copy of the Audited Balance Sheet is needed
- Company letterhead revealing a request for barcode allotment is needed
- Gst Registration certificate of the company is needed.
- Any proof about the status of the applicant company such as
- GST registration certificate for Proprietorship firms
- GST registration certificate or partnership deed for Partnership firms
- GST registration certificate and ROC certificate or MOA (Memorandum of Association) for Private/public Ltd company
- GST registration certificate or Registrar of Society (ROS) certificate for other entities such as HUF, Registered Society etc.
- A copy of canceled cheque of the company.
Benefits of Barcode registration in Coimbatore
- The barcode lists the products very fast in ecommerce websites.
- The search engines usually provide precise search results of those company websites which have barcodes.
- Barcode registration in Coimbatore is necessary for doing business with modern global retail chains.
- Barcodes are used in shipping and warehouse industries.
- It helps in the billing process.
Types of Barcode
Barcode is classified based on the industry or purpose. They are EAN/UPC, Data Bar Family, One dimensional (1D) Barcodes, Two dimensional (2D) Barcodes. These codes can be used in any country across the globe.