Society registration in Coimbatore is created for solving the contemporary issues of politics, literature, arts and science. Smartcorp is one of the leading legal service providers in Coimbatore.We have an expert team to provide guidance during the process of registration and we extended our services in Kavundampalayam, R.S.Puram, Saibaba Colony, Thudiyalur and Mettupalayam. Several states in India have separate authorities for registering and supervising societies. Society registration gives the legal status and it will be useful for conducting social activities. The management of the Society comprises its own members and is known as Governing body. Succession in governing body takes place by way of an election.
Society registration in Coimbatore can be formed by two or more persons for a social cause. It is done for public benefit, relief and to provide assistance to people who are suffered by hunger, disease and poverty. Society helps by supplying orphans with food, shelter, medical aid and other fundamental needs. The Annual Meetings of the Society take place as per the rules of Society Act. The legal status of a Society registration in Coimbatore is limited and it is subjected to very nominal regulations. The transfer of Membership is not allowed. The new member can be admitted in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Society registration Act,1860.
Documents required for Society Registration
- Copy of Memorandum of Association
- The list of all the members of the Society such as name, address, phone number etc
- Members Residential Address Proof
- Identity Proof of all the members
- Registered address proof of the Society such as house tax receipt, rent receipt etc.
- If it is a Rented Property, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Landlord is required
Benefits of Society registration in Coimbatore
- Society registration in coimbatore is considered as a separate legal entity after the registration.
- The society registration in coimbatore has the rights to lease, sell, buy or rent any property in its own name.
- A society can collect funds and it can be used for social causes.
- The member of the society will not be personally liable for any debt or obligation of the society.
- Income Tax Act provides various benefits to the registered society.
Features of Society Registration
- According to Society Registration Act 1975, society consists of a minimum of 7 members will be recognized for registration.
- Minimum Rs.10, 000/- is required to register as a society.
- As per Tamil Nadu Apartment Ownership Act, the association formed for the maintenance of the apartment with the registration of 5 members.
- The Executive committee of the Society will be the management of the society consisting of 3 members.
- A society should be registered within 3 months from the date of its formation.
- Registration has to be processed by a member of the committee or any other person authorized in this behalf.