APEDA Registration in Coimbatore
Smartcorp offers APEDA registration in Coimbatore with the help of the Dedicated Expert team. Coimbatore is the hub of Scheduled product exporting. We are focused to provide our services over Ramanathapuram, Singanallur, Irugur, Lakshmi mills, Meena state, Gandhipuram, Ukkadam, Etc. APEDA Registration helps to avail various financial assistance schemes for exporters. It helps them in branding through advertisement, packaging development, database up-gradation and surveys etc.
APEDA is the short form of Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority. It was established by the government of India under agricultural and processed food products export development authority act passed by the Parliament in December 1985. APEDA provides certain guidelines, financial assistance, and particular information towards the development of scheduled products. Scheduled products are the one which is specified under the APEDA ACT. These product’s exporters are really required for the APEDA Registration in Coimbatore. There are no return filing required under APEDA. APEDA Registration gives the whole knowledge about packing and marketing of the scheduled products.
Documents required for APEDA registration
- Cancelled cheque
- Duly signed application form by authorized signatory.
- Duly signed Bank certificate by the authorities
- Certified Import Export code copy that is issued by DGFT.
- Bank account statement (latest 2 months).
- Self-Attested copy of PAN Issued by Income Tax Department
- List of Directors / Partners / Proprietor on company in a letterhead
Scheduled Products of APEDA
- Meat and Meat products
- Floriculture and floricultural products
- Poultry and poultry products
- Herbal and medicinal plants
- Dairy products
- Fruits and vegetables
- Honey, Jaggery and sugar
- Cereals and its products
- Papads, pickles and chutneys
- Confectionary, biscuits and bakery products
- Chocolate of all kinds and cocoa and its products
APEDA Registration Procedure
- Fill out your Application form with your Details
- Submit both Hard Copies and softcopies of documents.
- File your application with the APEDA office
- After the registration gets over, the License will be sent via Courier and Email.
- We also offer Post-registration services for client satisfaction