Nidhi Company Registration in Coimbatore
Nidhi company registration in Coimbatore provides security and loans to its own members and it works for the mutual benefits of its members. Smartcorp consists of professionally qualified experts to do Nidhi company registration and we serve all over places of coimbatore like Singanallur, Ondipudur, Sulur, Annur and Saravanampatti. We have 10+ years of experience in legal registration services. Nidhi company registration provides more freedom in terms of annual compliances and taxation. Nidhi Companies in India are monitored under Section 406 of the new Indian Companies Act of 2013. The Objective of incorporating a Nidhi firm is to encourage the habit of saving money. Nidhi companies are permitted to accept a deposit and lend money to its members.
Nidhi company registration in Coimbatore does not require the approval from RBI which in turn makes the registration process much simpler. When it is compared with NBFCs, Nidhi Company registration in Coimbatore has very less strict norms and it can be done through online portal. After the initial set-up, the money lending operations start between the members. Money is lent in the form of loans, with a rate of interest which is agreed by all the shareholders. The capital amount will be multiplied by the rate of interest and the profit will be more. Nidhi company is the most successful type of business and it is called as the self sustained firm.
Documents required for Nidhi company registration
- Recent PassPort size Photos
- Pan Card Copy of Directors, Aadhaar card
- Electricity bill, latest bank statement
- The Registered Office Proof
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Digital Signature (DSC)
- Director Identification Number (DIN) of directors
- Memorandum of Association of the company (MoA)
- Articles of Association of the company (AoA)
Benefits of Nidhi company registration
- Nidhi company registration in Coimbatore promotes saving and careful investment of funds within the whole company
- RBI involvement is minimal. Thus, it is exempt from the strict rules that have to be followed by other companies.
- It is more secure because the fund transfer is done within the community.
- The non-payment of loans does not create much problem like banking sectors.
- Nidhi company registration is a simple process and there are no complexions
Eligibility for Nidhi Company
- SHAREHOLDERS: Minimum of 200 shareholders
- DIRECTORS: Minimum three individual persons / Maximum 15 directors
- NAME: The name of the company must contain the word “Nidhi Limited”.
- CAPITAL: The company must have at least Rs.5,00,000.Rs.
- REGISTERED OFFICE: The Nidhi company must have a registered office and can be shifted from one location to anotherlocation.