EEPC Registration in Coimbatore
Smartcorp provides EEPC Registration in Coimbatore for the business which exports engineering related production or simply dealing in trading through exports. Our firm has extended the service in Town hall, Gandhi park, Saibaba colony, Mettupalayam , Thudiyalur and saravanampatti and many other places of coimbatore. EEPC is the short form of Engineering Export Promotion Council and was established in 1955. It is the body corporate mainly caters to the investment and promotional needs of the growing engineering sector.
The authority is Sponsored by the Government of India’s Ministry of Commerce and Industry. Engineering Export Promotion Council acts as a territory between the engineering industry and the government. It acts as the counselling body for formulation of policies with the Government.
EEPC helps India’s export of engineering goods to get a business growth in the year 2020-2021. It opens up a massive support for 13,000 members including the Small and Micro Enterprises account. The Engineering Export Promotion Council helps and actively works towards helping Medium, Small, and Micro Enterprises (MSME’s) via supplying information on investments, technology, and promotions from its expositions and periodicals. EEPC Registration in Coimbatore offers additional advantages like credibility while they are applying for a working capital loan, export bill discounting, trade finances, etc.
Documents required for EEPC Registration in Coimbatore
- A self certified copy of incorporation certificate with Import-Export Code granted by the Licensing authority.
- Copy of Certificate from a Chartered Accountant, stating the export turnover figure (FOB value in Rupees) before the preceding year. If there is no export during the preceding year, a NIL certificate can also submit at the time of incorporation.
- Cancelled cheque with a bank name, branch, IFSC Code etc.
- List of partners/Directors with residential address
- If the application is registered as a Manufacturer, the applicant has to submit a self-attested Photocopy of Industrial Licence, Registration Certificate Number & Date of issue.
- SSI certificate
- Certificate of MSME Act 2006
- No objection certificate of Indirect Export
Benefits of EEPC Registration
- The registered Member gets all the benefits of the infrastructure available to EEPC worldwide
- EEPC helps to promote and assign Government Export Promotion schemes
- Get a chance to participate in the Indian Engineering Exhibition (INDEE), which is EEPC’s very own exhibition that is recognized across the globe.
- EEPC conducts a buyer-seller meets, putting online trade leads, and inviting tenders via email.
- Registered members get all the information on global projects, tenders, government notifications, market statistics, forex rates, etc. for free through weekly magazines issued by EEPC.
- The members get Statistical reports on import and export from majority of the countries.
- For business trips, the council also provides Visa assistance.
- EEPC registration is important since it undertakes the publicity campaign and market survey report on regular basis
- Also EEPC disseminates the host trade information to member exporters in areas like tender projects.