AEPC Registration in Bangalore
Smartcorp Provides AEPC Registration in Bangalore at a reasonable cost and in an effective manner. Our service houses are functioning in Koramangala, Malleswaram, Rajaji Nagar, Koramangala and in Richmond Town. We have an expert team to provide assistance during the process of AEPC registration in Bangalore and they will complete the registration process in a timely manner. We cover all type of legal registration services in all areas of Bangalore with 10+ years of experience.
AEPC Registration in Bangalore is a crucial process in our country. Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) has set up a platform to display garments made by Indian apparel exporters round the year where brands and buyers from across the world can visit and place their orders. The platform offers free flowing two way communication between buyers and exhibitors through video call and whatsapp chat facilities. Exhibitors are allowed to display their products and buyers can collect the products for discussion.
The Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) expects apparel exports from India to grow by about 40 percent; this fiscal is supported by new medical textiles. As there is a need to improve design and processing, AEPC is setting up a dedicated R&D centre at its head office in Apparel House- Gurugram to ease R&D activities into different technology processing and sample development.
Documents Required For AEPC Registration in Bangalore
- Photocopy of IEC
- Photocopy of MOA or Partnership Deed or Certificate of Registrar for a firm
- Copy of SSI Certificate or Industrial License is compulsory for a Manufacturing exporter
- Letter of Intent, Industrial License given by the Authorized Person.
Objectives of AEPC Registration in Bangalore
- Undertaking promotion of apparel exports To promote, increase, develop exports of all types of ready-made garments, excluding garments of leather jute and woolen knitwear
- Continuous working to provide necessary information to businessmen in terms of pricing of various goods, policies, subsidies or market price, etc.
- Assisting manufacturers by imparting skills to the workforce
- It provides training for the employers of garments to develop their skills
- It will be helpful for the exporters in terms of providing financial assistance and it gives the information about the government schemes and plans.
Benefits of AEPC:
- AEPC supports for individuals to take part in homegrown and global fairs.
- Workshops, seminars, study groups and lectures that help members to stay updated with current trends, techniques and market intelligence.
- It gives access to information on developments in the global apparel industry through industry statistics and its publications and articles.
- It gives way for free listing of products on the AEPC B2B e-Marketplace portal and for AEPC members to showcase their products globally and generate authentic business.