GST Registration in Bangalore
Smartcorp offers hassle free GST registration process through our legal experts. We have highly qualified professional team to handle the GST registration in Bangalore. We are serving in Koramangala, Malleswaram, Rajaji Nagar, Richmond Town, Basavanagudi and many other places of bangalore. Our main aim is to fulfill the customer needs. We Smartcorp has been nominated by the public as the best Gst registration consultants in Bangalore and around Karnataka.
The GSTN has made many modified updates in the online portal which leads to increase in GST registrations day by day. GST registration in Bangalore (Goods and service tax) is a consumable tax under which people who are basically engaged in the business of having annual turnover above 40 lakhs must register GST. GST Registration is important for all individuals who is purchasing goods and services at the same rate across India and for any import and export business.
GST registration in Bangalore has established to replace the multiple indirect taxes that is implemented by the state and central governments in order to simplify the indirect tax system. It is the replacement of the existing state and central indirect taxes like central excise duty, additional customs duty, VAT, entertainment tax, service tax etc. GST registration in Bangalore is simple through GST portal with the help of experts and here at Smartcorp, the registration process is as simple and faster.
Types of GST
- CGST is the Central GST
- SGST is the State GST
- IGST is the integrated GST which is suitable for inter-state supplies of goods and services and for the imports and exports in India.
What are the Documents Required for GST Registration in Bangalore?
- PAN card of the Applicant
- Aadhaar card of the Applicant
- Incorporation certificate of the Business
- Identity proof of the Director or Promoter
- Latest Photograph of the Promoter
- Office Address Proof
- Bank account statement
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- Letter of Authorization
What are the Benefits of GST Registration in Bangalore?
- GST Registration is compulsory for all trading business in India.
- It eradicates the cascading effect in tax.
- Unorganized sector is regulated under GST
- Lesser compliances
- Improved efficiency of logistics is achieved
- For online selling, GST registration is very helpful.