Coir Board Registration in Bangalore
Get Coir Board Registration in Bangalore through Smartcorp. We always focus on the requirements of the customers and our expert team will provide hassle free services in a timely manner. Our firm spreads wings in the locations of Banaswadi, Sadhasivanagar, Rajaji Nagar, White fields, Electronic city and in Richmond Town. We provide assistance during the whole process of Coir Board Registration in Bangalore.
The Headquarters of the Coir Board is located in Kochi and the research and training office is situated in Kalavoor- Alappuzha. The Coir industry is one of the traditional industries in our country. It has regional offices in various parts of India on presence of any coir industry. The Coir Board registration in Bangalore helps in promoting the coir business in terms of providing education and training for the workers. The board functions under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. The Coir Board and the Khadi Village Industries Commission (KVIC) are the two organizations which are leading industries in MSME. According to the Coir Industry Act 1953, the Coir Board is formed by the Government of India for the sustainable development of coir industries located in India.
Coir Board Registration in Bangalore is a crucial one for availing Government schemes. Coir Vikas Yojana (CVY) is a scheme initiated by Coir Board that functions under the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME). Coir Vikas Yojana aims for giving an opportunity to get employment and development, improved raw material usage, welfare activities for coir workers and empowerment of women.
Documents Required for Coir Board Registration in Bangalore
- Application in form annexure ii
- The Export order Copy from the Exporter
- Copy of PAN card
- Code of Conduct for Exporters
- Copy of IE code, Aadhaar, certificate of insurance
- If it is a partnership firm, MOA and AOA is needed.
- Copy of the SSI certificate is needed when it is a small scale industry.
- Proof of coir industry experience
- Individual applicant's KYC documents: proof of identity and proof of residence
- Proper registration documents in case of non-individual applicants
- Copy of certificate of insurance
- Property reports of the proposed area for the coir producing unit
Benefits of Coir Board registration in Bangalore
- It regulates the training programs.
- It collects statistics from the manufacturer.
- It fixes the standards.
- Improves the marketing of the products
- Provides financial support.
- Takes part in economic research
- Brown coir is widely used in the upholstery padding and horticulture
- Red coir are used to make floor mats
- White coir is used for producing the fish nets