EEPC Registration in Bangalore
Get EEPC registration in Bangalore through Smartcorp in major areas like Banaswadi, Jp Nagar, Sadhasivanagar, Malleshwaram, Koramangala, Hebbal, Kengeri, etc. Our main goal is to work according to the customer's needs and to provide wide range of legal services at a reasonable cost and in an efficient way.
EEPC Registration in Bangalore is a major trade organization in our country that is regulated by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India and caters to the Indian engineering sector. EEPC Registration in Bangalore continuously contributes to the export policies of the Government of India and acts as an interface between the engineering industry and the government. EEPC India has been the face of Indian engineering exports over a span of 63 years. With ‘Engineering the Future’ as its motto, EEPC registration in Bangalore serves as the reference medium for the Indian engineering industry and the international business community in its efforts towards establishing India as a major engineering hub in the future.
EEPC demands expeditious implementation of remission of duties as well as taxes on Export Products (RoDTEP) scheme on priority for the aluminium industry and to make India’s aluminium export in a further competitive manner at the global market.
Documents Required for EEPC Registration in Bangalore
- Application form
- IEC certificate that shows the PAN
- SSI certificate and MSME Act 2006
- No objection certificate of Indirect Export Declaration of Denied Entity list
- Valid RMC copy
- Gross Block Investment in Plant and Machinery (or) Schedule 4 of Balance Sheet
Benefits of EEPC Registration in Bangalore
The EEPC registration in Bangalore has the following benefits.
- It holds conferences & the seminars to create awareness
- The council gives the Visa assistance for the business trips
- Gives the assistance on trade finances and export bill discounting
- The registrant has the benefit to become a part of the ISO 9001:2000 certified organization.
- It gives the members to participate in the (INDEE) Indian Engineering Exhibition which is a popular exhibition that is available across the globe.
Steps involved in EEPC registration
- Step 1:
- Step 2:
- Step 3:
- Step 4:
Go to the EEPC registration page in the official website.
Upload supporting documents
Pay the required fees. Fees may vary according to the turnover of the business entity.
Finally, EEPC registration certificate is obtained.