Private Limited Company registration in Bangalore
Smartcorp – a leading online legal Services Platform for business professionals who supports aspiring entrepreneurs in company registration, trademark protection, ROC filing, GST filing, Patent registration, etc. We have branches in all over Bangalore including Bommanahalli, Bommasandra, Kengeri, Belagavi and in Thaverekere. Our legal experts provide assistance in reducing the complications in a private limited company registration in Bangalore and to do several registrations in a successful way. We are providing services according to the Customer needs.
Private Limited Company Registration in Bangalore is a good option to begin a business in India through start-ups and businesses with high growth aspirations. Private limited Company registration is a registered corporate entity that provides unique legal recognition to the business from its owners. It is a crucial process which increases the trust among the public.
In a privately owned business, the shares can be sold or moved to others according to the decision made by the proprietor. The provisions of incorporation of private limited companies are listed in the Companies Act. The private limited company has the feature of limited financial liability of all shareholders. Liabilities are limited to their shares only. This feature protects the personal assets and income of the shareholders during any financial crisis of the firm.
What are the Requirements for Pvt Ltd Company Registration in Bangalore
- The Minimum Limit of Director is two and the maximum limit is fifteen.
- One should be the resident of India.
- Minimum 1 Lakh capital fee is needed.
- Registered office address is required
- ID proof and Address Proof is needed for Directors.
- PAN card is Compulsory for all Indian citizens
- Maximum Limit of Share Holders is Two Hundred.
- Minimum Limit is Two and the Maximum Limit is fifteen.
What are the documents needed for Pvt ltd Company Registration
- Each director and share holders PAN card copy
- Two Recent photographs of directors and share holders.
- Identity proof of director and shareholder.
- Resident proof of the shareholder or director
- NOC (No objection certificate) from the owner of the land
- Registered firm office Address Proof