APEDA Registration in Bangalore
Smartcorp provides APEDA registration in Bangalore. We are one of the best business service providers in Bangalore serving in the locations of Bellandur, Yelahanka, Hebbal, KR Puram, etc. APEDA Registration is a simple process done through online Portal by our legal experts who handles all types of legal registrations in an enormous way. We provide endless service for our customers and have done several APEDA registrations in Bangalore. The ultimate objective of APEDA (Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority) is to boost export of the scheduled products and to achieve the objective of APEDA registration in Bangalore. The Central government has also listed down various provisions through this body for the efficient and effective administration of the APEDA Act.
Farmer Connect portal consists of APEDA website that links the exporters. Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs) and Farmer Producer Companies (FPCs) are interconnected with the exporters. The Authority replaces the Processed Food Export Promotion Council (PFEPC). The headquarters of AEPC is situated in New Delhi and it has five Regional Offices at Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Guwahati including 13 virtual offices.
APEDA registration in Bangalore provides details of export service and links Indian exporters with the global market. Additionally, it provides referral services and suggests suitable partners for a joint venture. It has marked its presence in almost all agro potential states in India to provide services to the agri export community. In APEDA, the central organization has introduced many schemes to promote floriculture. Import duties gets lesser on cut flower seeds, tissue-cultured plants, etc.
List of scheduled products:
- Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
- Meat, Poultry & Dairy products
- Cereals, Groundnut, Peanuts & Walnuts
- Confectionery, Cookies & Bakery products
- Alcoholic Beverages & Non- Alcoholic Beverages
- Honey, Jaggery, Cocoa, Chocolates & Sugar products
- Floriculture products
Documents Required for APEDA Registration
- Copy of IEC
- Bank certificate which is duly signed
- Certified copy of MOA- if it's a firm.
- If its a partnership firm- partnership deed
- Trust deed in if its a trust/society
- Certificate Copy of incorporated firm.
Benefits of Apeda Registration:
- APEDA enrollment is required for fare of planned rural and prepared food items
- Exporters can avail APEDA subsidy for export structure development, quality development and market development activities after APEDA registration.
- Exporters can remain refreshed with the most recent fare quality guidelines, exchange fairs and foundation support and agri-trade reports.