IEC Registration in Bangalore
Smartcorp offers IEC Registration in Bangalore through online portal. We do all types of legal registration services at an affordable cost and in an effective manner. We are expanding our services in the locations of Marathahalli, Banaswadi, Electronic city and in White Fields. Import-export business is one of the most preferred and successful business schemes in our country. IEC registration in Bangalore is essential. Even though there are various registrations and licenses, IEC is mandatory for all Business Professionals.
Import-export code license is a ten-digit code that allows any Indian importer-exporter company or firm to make a place in the global market. The Directorate General of Foreign Trade will issue the unique code for each firm based on its application form. If any individual wants to kick start the business on a higher level, then the first step is to make the import-export code online application.
IEC Registration in Bangalore is the key to unveil the opportunity to work with people around the world. It lets the applicant to import or export in various cities and countries across the globe. In such cases, banks ask for IEC to send money or receive other currencies. It clearly states that without IEC, the person will not be able to give services in other places.
What are the Documents Required For IEC Registration in Bangalore?
- Two colour photographs of Promoters/ Individuals/ Company/ Director
- Pan Card of each Shareholder and director.
- Identity Proof (Voter ID/Driving License/Passport)
- Address Proof (Bank Statement/ Electricity, Mobile, Telephone Bill)
- Proof of Registered Office.
- Latest utility Bill Proof.
Steps Involved in IEC Registration in Bangalore
- Step 1 : Go to the DGFT Website and click Service tab.
- Step 3: Enter your PAN number and PAN details.
- Step 5: Enter the mobile number to get OTP confirmation.
- Step 6: Fill and Update Application Entity Details
- Step 7: The IE code registration adds Branch Details (Within 15 minutes)
- Step 8: Fill and update the details
- Step 9: Upload Essential Documents.
- Step 10: Fee Payment (Debit/Credit Card Net Banking)
- Step 11: Then Preview and Print Application
- Step 12: Finally Submission
Benefits of IEC Registration:
- Business expansion
- No return filing is required
- The government empowers the evidence
- Free for Lifetime
- Trouble free processing