Udyam Registration in Chennai
We Smartcorp provide Udyam registration in Chennai through eminent service professionals. We have expanded our service wings in Tambaram, West mambalam, Anna nagar, Vandalur, Valasaravakkam, Pallavaram and OMR. We offer our service at affordable cost and we have decade of experience in this legal consulting sector. Our goal is to satisfy the customer’s legal expectations in business.
Registration process of MSME/ UDYOG Aadhar registration is launched by the ministry of micro, small and medium enterprise on July 1, 2020. Anyone can start a small scale business and get registered under the MSME. Udyam registration refers MSME and SSI and it is a Government body that is helpful for the people who start their business with the low amount of capital. It helps to reach the standard level of Indian economy and it is the backbone of small scale proprietors. Online Udyam registration in Chennai obtains benefits like collateral free loans from the bank and even the user can refund the ISO certification fee. Through this registration, people get subsidies and schemes.
What are the documents needed for Udyam Registration?
The Udyam registration needs following documents for MSME,
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Partnership deed for the partnership firm
- Registration certificate of the company
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
- Enterprise location and the registration copy of the property
- NOC from Pollution control committee
- Purchase bill copies of the raw materials
Benefits of Udyam registration
- Exemption from direct tax laws
- Can have the eligibility from CLCSS (Credit Link Capital Subsidy Scheme)
- Can have concession over the electricity bill
- In international trade, there is a special fair consideration
- Udyam registration can get a collateral free loan from the bank
- Registration process is simple
- Quick Protection against delayed payments and against material/services that are supplied
- Can get subsidies in patent registration and barcode registration
- Industrial Promotion Subsidy (IPS) Subsidy Eligibility