ISO Certification in Chennai
Now get your ISO Certificate in Chennai with the support of leading consultant- Smartcorp. We have extended our service wings in Purasaivakkam, Chromepet, Kodambakkam, Meenambakkam, T nagar, Egmore and Triplicane. We provide guidance from small scale to large scale business sector and have multiple professionals through huge network to help and get ISO certification. Our objective is to satisfy the customer’s business need and to provide solution for the queries. Knowing the importance of the issue in mind we provide the legal solution accordingly across the globe. Smartcorp is the trustable consultant who follows the updated Government norms and terms.
ISO certification is the standardization of quality product; this certification creates a trust among the customers. ISO or International Organisation for Standardization is a non-governmental international federation of national standards. It consists of 64 members, it is an independent structure. This certification has various criteria and principles. ISO provides the guidance and standard of quality, safety and efficiency of the product and services. There are many departments in ISO certification. It have own specification and helps sole proprietary business to become an industry leader by improving standards and quality. ISO have been recognized and accepted by the countries across the world. ISO 9001 certification is merely a prestige or attraction for more business.
Document required for ISO certification
- PAN Card of the Director and Aadhar for ID Proof
- Recent electricity bill, bank statement for Address Proof
- Registry Proof or Property Tax Receipt for owned property
- Latest Passport size Photograph of the Director.
- If it is a rented property, rented agreement is required.
Benefits of ISO certification
- It is suitable for large and small scale business sector
- Increase in efficiency, productivity and profit
- It creates good will among the customers
- Global recognition for standardization
- It improves customer retention and acquisition
- Better internal management
- It minimize mistakes
- Better quality product and service
- Reduced cost and risk
- Marketing opportunities