Trust Registration in Chennai
TApply for Trust registration in Chennai with Smartcorp- the trustable consultant who involves in all kind of legal registration services under the updated norms and terms of Government. We have expanded our services in Pallavaram, OMR, Tambaram, Adayar, Chromepet, Guindy and Velachery. Our foremost objective is to provide eminent registration service to satisfy the business expectation of the applicant. Smartcorp has decade of experience in the legal service sector and have best expert professionals. Smartcorp makes your registration process as simple as fast.
Online trust registration in Chennai is formed to improve the standard of the poor people, 2020 brings a major change in the finance act by introducing a new section 12 AB for replacing 12 AA and similar modification in section 10(23C) and section 80G. Trust registration is preferred for a NGO or non-profit organization. A large public group is called a public trust. Trust is created to benefit the general public and their objective is to serve for welfare of the people. Under Indian act 1882, the organisation of trust is formed and trust registration can be done easily through online; Registration process of trust is simple when compared to other business entity. State Government regulates the trust with provisions for enormous factors including registration of trust, management of their property, audit and control over their administration, etc. Trust deed is formed in a non-judicial stamp paper. It requires 12 A certificates and 80G certificate from income tax.
Documents Required for Trust registration in Chennai
- Two latest photos of each Trustee
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport
- Trust deed on a Stamp paper
- Photo Copy of the property registration
- Electricity bills, Receipt of Property Tax
- If rented property, Rent deed and Rent receipt is required
- No objection certificate from Landlord
Benefits of trust registration
- Trust can obtain the land from government
- Under income tax act, it can get 80G certificate for benefits
- Trust registration will gain popularity
- For a common cause, trust can collect and use its fund.
- Tax benefits from the government
- Benefits of service tax or income tax