AEPC Registration in Chennai
Apply for AEPC Registration in Chennai by Smartcorp - the best business registration consultant in Chennai with experienced professionals. Smartcorp is one of the trustable consultants in Chennai who has expanded their services in West mambalam, Anna nagar, Pudupettai, Triplicane, Tambaram, Sriperumpudur and Red hills. We follow the norms and terms of our Government and provide quality service to all the applicants and fulfilling their expectation.
AEPC is formed and organized by the Government to improve the standard and quality of the garments, design centres, etc. It is undertaking the promotion of apparel exports and was found in the year 1978. AEPC is established to enlarge the business scale of garment industry with the support of government. The motto of AEPC is to promote the commerce and traders of India and enhance the business of the garment exporters. Documents issued by the AEPC members like certificate of origin and AEPC export certificate is for duty free import. Once the applicant gets the registration certificate, they can access round seminars, workshops and study groups. AEPC is a powerful attorney for promotion and facilitation of garment manufacturing and their exports. AEPC works together with Government to plan policies, forecast condition, and self-export targets etc.
Documents required for AEPC Registration
- Certified copy of IEC issued by the licensing authority (DGFT)
- Duly notarised non-judicial stamp paper
- Memorandum of Association and Article of Association or partnership deed – copy of documents are required.
- SSI certificate is important if the manufacturers are involved.
- Important document - Letter of Intent, self-attested certificate, Industry license.
Benefits of AEPC Registration
- It promotes, develop, advances, and increase all type of readymade garments except jute, leather and woollen knitwear.
- It enhances the productivity
- AEPC certification improves the export activities of garment industry Value of consumer is increased
- To achieve the national targets on export promotion
- Membership will give the access to various industry statics and information about the global apparel industry.
- It assists the brand creation
- In workforce, assisting manufacturers by imparting skills