APEDA Registration in Chennai
APEDA Registration in Chennai is now simple through Smartcorp- the eminent service provider with experienced professionals in the city at reasonable cost. We started our registration services in Pallavaram, OMR, Madhavaram, Kilpauk, Gopalapuram, Red hills, Perambur and many other places of Chennai city. Having decade of experience in this field, our foremost objective is to deliver higher standard and effective services more than the applicant’s expectations.
Agricultural and processed food products export development authority- APEDA is an active Government body set up by the ministry of commerce and industry- Government of India. The act was passed by the parliament in 1985. It came into effect from February 1986 and formed to develop the scheduled products like honey, meat, flower, jaggery etc. A registrant can obtain the subsidies and financial schemes. Online APEDA registration in Chennai connects the agricultural and processed food producers to reach the objective of the international market. It directly or indirectly provides service to farmers and exporters from different states and many other services in the countries.
Documents required for APEDA registration
- A copy of Import and Export Code that is issued by the DGFT(Directorate general of foreign trade)
- Bank certificate which is duly signed
- If it is a company, certified copy of MOA is required.
- In case of partnership firm, partnership deed
- Trust deed in case of trust/society
- Self- attested copy of the certificate of registration which is provided by the company.
Benefits of APEDA registration
- Once the registration is done we can get subsidies.
- Registrants can participate in the training programs.
- Guidelines for the exporters are provided.
- Export of scheduled products needs APEDA registration.
- The registered members can have the financial assistance.
- APEDA has taken several initiatives to promote the export of different commodities.
- The attention of the public can be done through advertisement and consultation.
- Standards and specifications are fixed that helps in the development of the business.