Society Registration in Chennai
Now Society registration in Chennai is simple by Smartcorp - the best consultant to provide business class services with excellent professionals. We provide our services in Mylapore, Triplicane, Egmore, Nungambakkam, Saidapet and T-nagar. Smartcorp is one of the registered and trustable consultants who follow the updated rules and regulation of our Government.
Society is to innovate and improve the economy level of the weak people and helps the disabled people. The Society registration is registered under the Indian society act, 1860. The registration of entities generally involve with the benefits of society – education, health, employment etc. Seven is the minimum number of members required to form a society. They can form the policies and principles for the particular branch under the given conditions. Not all NGO’s goal have similar objective, only some of the NGO’s work for the young generation empowerment. Society registration is essential for the below poverty line people and tax exemption of society registration is crucial.
Documents required for Society Registration
- PAN Card of the Director
- Aadhar & Voter ID is required for ID Proof
- Recent Electricity bill, Bank statement for Address Proof
- Recent utility bill and Rent agreement if it is a rented property
- Property Tax Receipt for owned property
- Latest Passport size Photograph of the Director.
Benefits of Society registration in Coimbatore
- It enables Society to entrust the property in its own name.
- It provides assistance for opening the bank account in the name of Society.
- An incorporated Society will get Tax Exemptions.
- Registration provides legal status to society.
- The legal requirements are very simple than trust or Section 25 companies.
- The renewal of members is possible and objects can be modified easily
- It’s quite simple to wind up the society.
- Society registration have a more democratic set up with membership and a selected body to manage the society
- The property can be purchased without legal hassle.