Section 8 Company Registration in Chennai | Section 25 Company
Smartcorp is the best consultant in providing section 8 Company Registration in Chennai. We expand our services in Ambattur, Velacherry, Adayar, Guidy, Mylapore, Saidapet and Porur. We are a registered consultant and we follow updated rules and regulations of the Indian Government. Our motto is to provide eminent service to satisfy the business expectation of the applicant. Smartcorp is the trustable consultant at Chennai in providing finest services with expert professionals.
Section 25 company is a non-profitable organizational company. The main objective of the company is to promote art, science, environment and social welfare. Section 25 company registration ensures the development and equal participation of the people. Company 8 & 25 is done for educating and motivating people for their own rights. A company has a most reliable and strongest structure and it is formed to do good things which will be useful for the public. Section 8 company registration comes under the act of companies act, 2013. It is the most accepted form of NGO due to transparency and governance structure that is available to the company.
Documents required for Section 8 Company registration
- Photocopy of PAN card of promotors
- Copy of Aadhar card or voter ID for identity proof
- Copy of Telephone bill, bank statement for Address proof
- Digital signature certificate of the Directors
- Form 24A
- Statement of assets and liabilities
- Article of association
- Memorandum of association
- Details of directors
Benefits of Section 8 Company registration
- Tax deductions to the donors
- A company can be formed without the share capital
- Shares can be transferred without any barriers
- No stamp duty is imposed on the section 8 company formation
- It is a separate legal entity.
- Company has exempted from the provision of section 147 and need not to mention the company name like other companies.
- Section 25 companies are exempted from the applicability of Companies Auditor’s Report Order(CARO)
- Perpetual existence along with greater flexibility