Copyright Registration in Tirupur
Copyright registration is a legal right existing in India. We Smartcorp provide efficient service in providing copyright registration for the customers who are in Tirupur. We have highly skilled experts team for rendering services to the customers and make customer satisfaction. Copyright registration grants the author of an original work to protect their product under certain terms and conditions, by letting others not using their own product. This feature is only for limited time period. Copyright registration ensures certain minimum safeguards of the rights of authors over their creations, thereby protecting and rewarding creativity.
Salient features of copyright registration
- The period of copyright is the life of the author. The copyright valid for 60 years after the death of the author.
- Copyright protects the overall work of the author
- The registration of copyright is not recommend, it is mandatory.
Copyright registration procedure
- Application for registration is to be made on as prescribed in the first schedule
- Separate applications can be made for registration of each work
- Each application should be come with the necessary fee given in the second schedule.
- The applications should be signed by the applicant or the advocate in whose has the power of attorney has been executed. The power of attorney is signed and accepted by the advocate should also be enclosed.
Documents Required For Copyright registration
- Name, address and the nationality of the applicant
- Kind of the applicant’s interest in the copyright, to state whether the applicant is the author of the work or the representative of the author.