Patent Registration in Tirupur
We Smartcorp in Tirupur ensure amazing service in improving customer engagement and provide customer satisfaction with our highly qualified professional teams. The Patent registration helps you to get patent of an intellectual property right to an invention carried out by an individual or firm. The patent rights are granted for a limited period of time in return for the complete public disclosure of the invention. Patent does not remain for a longer period. Once you get a patent under a particular domain, it will valid for 20 years. Patent registration helps the discoverer or the patentee to control the person who is selling or importing his patented product or processing the product without his/her knowledge. Applications of patent registration are processed by the Patent Office, Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks.
Advantages of Patent Registration
- Patent protects invention: It an intellectual property which protects your invention from others using it without prior permission.
- Sell or transfer patent right: Registration of patent helps you or give right to sell, transfer, and import or franchise your invention. This will help to increase your profits.
- Patent valid for 20 years: The invention gets protection for a particular period, which is for 20 years. So your invention can be protected easily.
- Get royalty by licensing your patent: you can royalty regarding your invention. By utilizing that invention.
- You can then utilize your invention yourself.
- Legal Protection: As you are owner so you have all the legal right to use against your patent, so no one can damages or copy your invention.
- Global Patent Protection: through patent registration you can use your patent all over the world.
Procedure for Patent Registration
- Patentability/Novelty Search
- Patent Drafting
- Patent Filing
- Request for Examination
- Issuance of Examination Report
- Hearing with the Controller
- Grant of Patent