Secretarial Service in Tirupur
FSSAI refers to Food safety and standards authority of India. We Smartcorp provide FSSAI registration for its clients in Tirupur. We offer fast and efficient service for our clients. The registration can be done quickly once the requirements are collected. FSSAI is established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The Food safety and standards Act, 2006 is responsible for protecting and promoting Public Health and promotes supervision of food safety.
FSSAI license is necessary before starting any food business. The food manufacturers, traders, restaurants who are involved in food business must obtain 14-digit registration or a license number printed on food packages.
Benefits of FSSAI Registration
- It makes the consumer be more alert and informative regarding the quality of the food which they eat.
- It helps in removing multiple regulations.
- Provides Logo for enhancing the brand image of the product.
- The FSSAI food license helps you to establish your reputation and also qualification to grow your business in a new direction.
- FSSAI registration makes easier to get bank loans and funding which is required for expansion.
- Declaration form
- Authority letter
- Copy of Property paper
- Copy of Rent agreement
- Food Safety Management System plan or certificate
- Electricity/ Water bill of the Business Place
- Copy of Aadhar Card or Voter identity card of Proprietor/ Partners/ Director
- Form IX: Appointed Persons along with the Board Resolution
- Blueprint or the layout plan of the processing unit
- List of Equipment and Machinery
- List of food category preferred to be manufactured
- Pesticide residues report of water