APEDA Registration in Tirupur
APEDA stands for Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority. We Smartcorp provide fast and excellent services for the people in Tirupur. We have highly qualified professionals for APEDA registration in Tirupur. We have domains experts for providing better solution to our valuable clients. APEDA is established by the government of India in 1985, for the development and promotion of export of scheduled products. It provides financial assistance, information, guidelines for the development of scheduled products. The products specified under APEDA ACT are called Schedule products and the export of scheduled products is registered under the APEDA act.
The application for APEDA Registration in Tirupur can be made within a month from the date of initialization, unless the time limit for registration is extended by the Authority for sufficient cause. This registration is one-time registration and it will be valid and unless it is cancelled by the Authority. Some of the APEDA products are : Fruits, Vegetables , Poultry and Poultry Products, dairy products, Biscuits and Bakery Products, Cocoa and its products, chocolates , Groundnuts, Peanuts and Walnuts, Guar Gum, Herbal and Medicinal Plants, Cereal and Cereal Products etc.,
Benefits of APEDA Registration
- APEDA provides various financial schemes for exporters.
- Helps in the publicity of brand by advertisement, packaging development, database up-gradation and surveys etc.
- It provides guidelines to exporters about various products and countries for exports.
- Registered members can participate in training programmers and improve their business.
Documents are required
- Duly signed an application form
- Copy of Import-Export code issued by D.G.F.T.
- Bank Certificate duly signed by the authorities
- Bank A/c. statement of the bank account
- Canceled cheque