AEPC Registration in Tirupur
AEPC was incorporated in 1978 by the official body of apparel exporters in India. We Smartcorp, Tirupur is a team of professionals in the field of AEPC Registration in Tirupur. We issue certificates in a shorter duration. AEPC stands for Apparel Export Promotion Council. It provides great support to Indian exporters and importers and those international buyers who choose India as their preferred source of destination for garments.
AEPC is registered under section 25 of the Companies' Act 1956. It has two categories of Members: Member Exporter and Registered Exporter. Any applicant or organization who is an exporter of garments whether manufacturer exporter or merchant exporter in the export are eligible to be registered as a Registered Exporter of the Council.
Achievements of AEPC
- It has Head Office in Gurgaon with Registered Office at Okhla and then 10 offices in pan India.
- Today, AEPC is a powerful body for the encouragement of garment manufacturing.
- For Indian exporters, AEPC is a one-stop shop for information advice, technical guidance and workforce and market intelligence.
- Members are updated to trade statistics potential markets information on international fairs and assistance in participating at these fairs.
- It also plays a large role in identifying new markets and leading trade passing on to various countries.
AEPC’s main objectives
- To develop the export of all types of readymade garments, excluding, woolen knitwear and garments of leather, jute and hemp.
- To assist members in the small scale sector by giving them support and making them to understand the implementation of drawbacks, rules and procedures and facilities provided for applying.
- To establish design centers, to improve design and patterns and garments suitable for export.
- To conduct training for workers and provide technical support to improve the skill of workers engaged in garment manufacturing.